March, 2023 Prices and selections may vary and are updated frequently.
This is private-member-owned golf and country club, and it is highly acclaimed and nationally recognized for its world-class golf. It offers 2 world-famous 18-hole championship golf courses, along with plenty of excellent dining venues.
These are the Dunes and the Shore Course. Even if you’re not a player (or just starting to learn), you’ll love the breathtaking views as you move along the holes. The Shore Course is regularly featured among the Top 100 golf courses in the country, though the Dunes is excellent as well.
Below is the latest Monterey Peninsula Country Club prices.
There’s not much known about membership costs and dues, as the information isn’t posted on the MPCC website.
A recent report from a real estate agent website (PebbleBeachandCarmel.com) claimed that 2 of their real estate agents were Proprietary members. These agents reported that the initiation fees were $300,000 while the monthly dues were $1,194.
Another source of information was a job posting at the www.okcmaa.org website. The posting included more information, and stated that the initiation fee was $275,000. The annual dues were $10,800.
The membership numbers about 1,100 with the average age of members at 69 years old.
Membership offers plenty of excellent dining venues here. These include the Beach House, which offers a fantastic view on the shore. This is mainly for private parties and special events (anniversaries, etc.)
Another Popular option is the Chef’s Table. This is a private dining venue in the main kitchen, with seating for 6 to 8 people.
There are several a la carte dining outlets as well.
- Loggia – This is a dining room and bar area that offers a terrific scenic view. It overlooks the Dunes 18th hole and the Shore first hole.
- Main Dining Room – You should be able to find a table here, at any day. This dinner venue can seat up to 400 people.
- Grill – This is a popular lunch and dinner venue with seating for up to 100 people.
- Dunes Shelter – It’s another popular restaurant on the Dunes course. Both golfers and diners come here for the fire pits and the pizza oven, along with the fantastic view of the Pacific.
- Shore Shelter – This is on the Shore course, and plenty of golfers come here.
- Men’s Private Dining – This is in the Golf House, adjacent to the men’s locker room.
Women’s Private Dining – The ladies have their own private space, and this is adjacent to the women’s locker room.
For more information about Monterey Peninsula Country Club, visit their wiki official website.